Calssic Image element LINK BUG

Hi Support

If I insert a CLASSIC IMAGE Element into a CENTERED Column, everything is OK (classic image is centered as expected)

BUT, if I activate LINK option (inside CLASSIC IMAGE Element)

This “overwrite” Column CENTER layout, and my classic image will be LEFT ALIGNED

Please could you check?

Thank You

Hi There,

Please add this inline CSS to the style field of your classic image:

margin: 0 auto;display: block;

Let us know how it goes!

Thank You Thai

Yes it works, BUT I’d like to fix the BUG in order to avoid to insert the style code in every classic image style filed

Will be fixed the bug?

Thank You

Hi there,

I have just tested this on my local setup and the classic image does not get aligned to the left when I enable the link option so this is not a bug.

Would you mind proving the URL to your site so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Hi Jade

I confirm the “Bug” in my environmet.

Please could you check yourserf?
(see secure note to test)

Thank You

Hi there,

Thanks for the details.

This is something specific to your setup because you have added an inline CSS which will work for the image without a link but will not for an image with a link.

Instead of adding width: 100% !important;max-width: 320px !important; to the style field of the linked image, try using margin: 0 auto; max-width: 320px !important; outline: none;

Hope this helps.

Dear Jade

You suggestion works fine.

I don’t understand it (because I’m not a CSS expert) but it works.

Thank You

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.