I’m Getting the Following:
GET https://theme.co/x/demo/ethos/1/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/05/neutral1.png 403 (Forbidden)
Why is it asking for a demo file? I don’t want this and it’s generating an error.
I’m Getting the Following:
GET https://theme.co/x/demo/ethos/1/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/05/neutral1.png 403 (Forbidden)
Why is it asking for a demo file? I don’t want this and it’s generating an error.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! You may have used the demo content in setting up your site. The demo content were using an image which may no longer be in the server. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.