Call to undefined function x_get_view()

I was unable to remove something from the home page and a post in the forum said update.

After updating X and Cornerstone, I now receive the following error when I try to edit a page with Cornerstone:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/sparyc5/public_html/mymlm.com/x/index.php on line 18

Hello @Rproctor,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please try to delete Cornerstone plugin from Plugins > Installed plugins and then reinstall From X > Overview > Cornerstone? Let us know if you still see that error message.

Thanks.

I deactivated, then deleted Cornerstone through Plugins… No difference.
I deactivated then deleted X Theme,
Then downloaded V 5.1.1 and activated it… Exact same error.

Note: After disabling and removing Cornerstone, I went to reinstall it via ‘X’, ‘Overview’ and accidentally clicked on ‘Launch’ instead… I got the same error then too.

It would appear that my problem is now solved.

Thank you.

Hey,

You are welcome :slight_smile: