Call to actions elements

Hi,

  1. Can I add a shortcode to ‘Call to actions’ element?

  2. How to embed or integrate E&P form onto page? Tried using Code snippets and RAW elements… but doesn’t seem to work.

  3. What coding should I insert into ‘Style’ box if I would like to centralize text?

Thanks

Hey there,

  1. Cornerstone doesn’t have a “Call to actions” element. Do you mean the Callout element? If so, no. It doesn’t accept shortcodes.

  2. Use a Text element

  3. Inline CSS. See https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_howto.asp

Hope that helps.

Hi,

  1. How to add this code onto page? Tried using ‘Raw Content’ elements but doesn’t work. This is from E&P Form. Open Form

  2. Add shortcode to ‘Text’ element, but doesn’t work.

  3. Add shortcode to ‘Code Snippets’ element, but doesn’t work.

my apologies. Is ‘Creative CTA’ elements.

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, Creative CTA is a Cornerstone element.
No, text field on this element only accepts simple text and not shortcode.
To center text, we can add center-text on the class field of the column where the text is added. Or just click the center icon on text element.
Code snippets will just display the code as it is and not process it. It is text element and raw content element where we can add EP form shortcode. I tried it on EP Form Test page. EP form is working and showing there.

Hope this helps.