Caching Plugin Recommendations?

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for FREE and SIMPLE to set up, caching plugins that work well with X. I might add that I tried “Total Cache” but had issues. I’d appreciate some suggestions!

Cheers,

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Apologies for the confustion.

Once again, here is the original question:

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for FREE and SIMPLE to set up, caching plugins that work well with X. I might add that I tried “Total Cache” but had issues. I’d appreciate some suggestions!

Cheers,

@kurisu777 I use W3 Total Cache, without CDN. Works fine with X or Pro and Addons.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.