Caching of old revisions

I’ve been using X from day one, and over the years, quality hasn’t really been an issue.

However.

Since August 2021, a random caching issue (Chrome and Firefox) routinely occurs where old revs of pages, headers, footers, etc. replace my most recent changes.

I’m running a minimal plugin configuration on local MAMP. Also, I’ve experienced this in production.

I’ve developed a slew of X websites, I’m very very well versed in your product, having literally touched it ever day for the past many years.

Just happened, killed the morning’s work … and I am too invested in X to consider plan B.

Production is running on Digital Ocean with a ton of resources and plugins, etc.

Hello @IareChaz,

Thanks for writing in! The issue could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, we would love to check one of your staging sites or a production site maybe. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.