Caching Issue!

Hello.
I’m having some sort of a caching issue… changes being done in Cornerstone are not being reflected on my ‘live’ site… it’s parked on a preview URL on your hosting… rimrockcabinet.com.routing.yourhost.co

Changes made in Cornerstone, menus, newly created posts, and child theme are not going live in a consistent manner… a few changes go live if I submit and resubmit the cornerstone page and purge the caches constantly… but for the most part, it’s like it’s not being cached correctly.

Even in incognito windows with no previous cache, the data isn’t accurate to what is in cornerstone… just bizarre.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi There,

I’ve just created a test page and edited it with Cornerstone without caching issue:

http://rimrockcabinet.com.routing.yourhost.co/test/

Could you please go to this page and flush all the cache then try again?

http://rimrockcabinet.com.routing.yourhost.co/wp-admin/tools.php?page=flush-cache

Let us know how it goes!

No joy… every time I make a change I have to dump my browser cache for updates to appear… simple things like my menus don’t even update… new posts don’t populate unless I flush my browser’s cache… you don’t expect me to flush the cache every time I make a change right? That can’t be the ‘fix’. It would make it impossible to create a website on your framework.

Any ideas would be great, if we can’t resolve this I won’t have a choice but to develop elsewhere and that’d be a real shame.

Hi There,

I’m looking into this issue.

Hi There,

I’ve disabled the Cornerstone Social Wall plugin and everything is working fine again.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.