Cache plugin in Pro Hosted

The managed hosting provider I have been using utilized a managed WP Rocket plugin. With my first Pro Hosted account, is there a plugin you recommend?

Hey There,

We utilise our own server caching so there is no caching required. Some of our customers are using WP Rocket so it won’t harm performance and you can use it if you want to tweak specific things. In general the performance of hour hosting should be outstanding without any caching plugins.

Can you elaborate cache? Specifically, through WP Rocket (my usual go-to), I can easily clear various levels of cache. How would I go about doing that with Pro Hosted?

Hey There,

I would try using the site without WP Rocket and if you are not happy with the performance you can turn it on with the usual configuration there is no specific setup that would work particularly well with our hosting. We have a very smart caching setup that only gets triggered when there is burst traffic so there is no aggressive caching layer that would interfere with WP Rocket.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.