By Pass Password Key Icon Not Showing!

Hi, I’m using the X Theme Under Construction page and have set a password for the ‘By Pass Settings’, but the key icon isn’t showing so my client can’t enter a password to view it!

The URL is: https://www.man-with-a-van-coventry.co.uk

Thanks!

I’ve had to take the construction page off as our client needed to see the Home page! I’ll put it back on next week.

Hi there,

This is a confirmed bug that was already reported and our developers are looking into it.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi, thanks for letting me know. Seems like there’s a never ending amount of bugs with this update.

Cheers

Hey @core365,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured that most bugs will be eliminated. I say “most” because almost every software has a bug so I’m not promising that there will be no bugs in the future.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.