Buttons with no link

Hello Team X,

I have created section titles over parallex image sections on the home page below.
Each of the titles are buttons, because I could not see another way to add text with this styling. They are black with blue borders on each end and for the most part are working correctly. I have two questions about these cornerstone elements:

1 - they are button elements but do not require a link to anywhere - how do I disable the link option/hover hand cursor and create the same look but static.

2 - what are the steps to make each of the title buttons responsive and centered in mobile view - currently the longer of the 3 has part of the words cut off in mobile view.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.home .x-anchor.x-anchor-button {
    cursor: default;
}

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .home .x-anchor.x-anchor-button {
        font-size: 24px;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Perfect - thank you so much!

Hi @DeeDesign,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.