Buttons pro header in mobile view

Hi, The Facebook and donate button on my test site doesn’t respond well on mobile view - can you advise how best to tackle this issue? An advice would be much appreciated. I’m using the pro header.

http://www.dev.bck.org.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

There is not enough space on mobile for all the elements as you have it now.

You can hide your bar as it is, and create a bar for mobile with different layuout.

You can for example have the facebook and donate button above the logo and the menu buttons for mobile or any layout you like

Hope it helps

Hi Joao,

Thank you…I’ll give it a go.

Hi Joao,

Please can you advise how I hide the nab bar and bring in a new one for mobile?

Hi There,

Visibility settings is available on elements, container and bar. We can use that to achieve that. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjfXvlkUm. You may also load a header template to see this setup and also watch our videos on KB for more information: https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/kb

Hope this helps.

Thanks Lely, much appreciated.

PS. Sorry for the delay was away on a short break.

You’re welcome.