Buttons not universally updating in woocommerce shop settings

Hi there. I’m on the latest version of X theme and recently noticed that all the buttons within the shop element of my site lost their text colours as had been set up in the theme options. I’ve now changed the colour setup in theme options but the buttons are not all updating - some of them are and some aren’t depending on which browser you look at the site in!
So when top level in my shop page on Safari the buttons are still the old colours and shape if you sort by default ‘latest’ setting, then a different colour (which I haven’t even set!) when you sort by popularity and a different colour again when you sort by price (this is the colour settings I want for all the buttons). Then when you go into the products themselves they have the old ‘broken’ button settings of rounded pink & orange with text you can’t read!
However in Chrome when viewing my site the buttons work and look correct within wordpress…but not Chrome on a mobile phone.
I’m at a bit of a loss for how to fix this issue. Any ideas?
My site is: https://www.foodiniclub.co.uk

Thanks! Laura

I should add that the buttons elsewhere on my site (home page) which were set up as elements on the page are working fine as I can edit these individually, it’s just the shop buttons which have this problem.

Hello @foodiniclub,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to X > Theme Options > Buttons and make sure that you have the same button colors because these are the settings for the shop buttons. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches since you have installed LiteSpeed Cache plugin so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks so much! The purging of caches worked a treat, appreciate your help! :slight_smile:

You are welcome @foodiniclub

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.