Buttons not appearing after updating Cornerstone theme

I had buttons that were working, displayed fine, no problem.
I updated the Cornerstone theme, and now the buttons don’t appear.

I have placeholders for the buttons in the Cornerstone builder (see image below), and the text and links are all there in the settings, but the builder preview doesnt show the button, only what you see in the screenshot, and online, no button shows up at all.

The same thing is also happening to my Quote element. My quote is typed up, settings are all in place, but in the builder, only the placeholder shows up, but online, there is no quote element.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hello @isvcan,

Could you please make sure that you update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.3.1
  • Cornerstone 5.3.1
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the update is not helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I have everything on the latest versions, except for X theme. I have 8.2.3 instead of 8.3.1
But I don’t see any options, buttons or anything to click to update to newest version. There are only links to the changelog. In fact, at the top it says I’ve already updated X.

Please help me with updating and helping resolve this issue.

Thanks so much

Hey @isvcan,

You can update X in Dashboard > Updates

We’ll continue checking if that doesn’t fix the issue

Thanks.

Thanks so much!

I couldn’t see Updates before, because of the X and its settings, but after clicking Dashboard, I see it and updated.

The update resolved the button issue and quote issue. Problem resolved! Thank you!

Hi @isvcan,

Great that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.