Buttons not aligning properly

I can’t figure out why these two buttons are out of alignment?

I am using CSS to style them and when I use the inspector to view on mobile from my browser they show up correctly, however, when I view them on the mobile browser they are out of alignment.

I have disabled plugins and no conflict there. I have also cleared all cache and no fix there.

Can I get some help, please?

Thanks!

Hi Philip,

Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again.

NOTE: I have visited the website listed in your Themeco Account, but didn’t find the section you marked in the screenshot. Please mentioned the page URL where you have assigned this header, along with the updated credentials.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Sorry about the credentials. They have been updated.

Also, I would like to share that I have different buttons displaying for mobile, so make sure to use the preview size tool and change it to mobile while conducting your research.

Thank you!

Hello Philip,

Your buttons must have the same style properties having a minimum width of 155 pixels and must have 1em margin around the element.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 11.00.20 AM

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much. This is exactly the guidance I needed. Much appreciated!

You are most welcome Philip.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.