Buttons not aligning in dynamic content

Hi,

I’m trying to create a a list of post preview via dynamic content.
I started with the ‘dynamic’ element ‘Posts (Magazine)’ preset.
I styled as needed but however I add a button it always moves below the row.
It looks fine on the preview (hi lighted in the orange ‘posts’ box of the image attached), but as you can see from the preview of posts below the button is below the row.

No matter what type of element I use, be it a button of div with , the link is always moved below the row.

How can I keep all elements in the row?

Many thanks

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 12.16.51
Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 12.17.31

Hello @Nate_Sheridan,

Thanks for writing to us.

Since it is working fine on the builder mode, it might be the issue with the cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and clear your browser cache then check it again or check in the private mode of the browser. If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It’s not a cache issue and is not unique to this website.

That being said, it’s no longer an issue for me as I have found a suitable work around.
I simply put the ‘posts’ element into a div and change the HTML tag to: < a > so the entire element takes you through to the post no matter where you click. I then created a text box with a coloured background that changes on interaction to mimic a button.

Kind regards,

Hi @Nate_Sheridan,

Glad that you are able to find a solution for this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.