Buttons next to each other

Hi there,

I have a few times where there are 2 buttons next to each other. Problem is when I test for mobile view the buttons jump into funny positions. What I want is for the buttons to be centered underneath each other in a responsive view. Please would someone be able to have a look at this for me. I’ve included a screen shot of the buttons.

Also you will see in the top bar above the header logo - in responsive view the top bar text gets a grey background around the text I’m not sure why. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks very much!

Hey There,

I am sure there is a better way to setup this layout,would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!