Buttons in mobile menu on iPhone

Hi,

I’ve almost finished a site for a customer (https://www.bobsleafletdistribution.co.uk/) and it’s got a button in the title. it’s fine in the simulated mobile view and on actual android phones but when you look at it on an iPhone, it breaks.

Can you have a look and let me know how to resolve?

Thanks,

James

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 980px){
    #MenuButtonOrange {
        width: 180px;
    }
}

Spot on, that worked a treat, thank you Thai!

You’re welcome.

I just realised that the button is also showing this way on an iPad in panoramic and the last fix hasn’t sorted that. Could I have the code for that too please?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread. You can update the code and increase the width:

@media (max-width: 980px){
    #MenuButtonOrange {
        width: 220px;
    }
}

Please let us know if this works out for you.