Buttons Disappeared

Any idea why all of my buttons suddenly disappeared on my site? The homepage should display buttons in several areas. All I did was add some links to a couple buttons in one section then every button on the page disappeared. When I saved, the buttons stopped showing up. They are still in the backend though which is weird. They show in the backend when editing in Cornerstone but not in the frontend. elmwoodbikerodeo.org

Hello @mizzou1530,

Thanks for writing in! You may have nested a link where there is a button inside that element you have added a link. There is a feature in the builder that it would automatically strip the <a> tag to prevent any issues. To betters assist you with this issue, please provide us your WP access so we can check your links. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @mizzou1530,

I have checked and found that you have set the Looper Consumer to the Buttons. I have disabled it for the first two columns and it showing properly. Please disable it for all the buttons to get that.

image - 2023-03-28T152713.983

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.