Buttons - default style per Customise not working

I tried customising Button in the html and ended up changing all the buttons through out the site somehow. I have gone back into Customise/ Buttons and in the preview it appears to work correctly but on the live site the buttons are a different colour. Not sure what I have done.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael,

Please provide the URL of the the link with the button you are referring to so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi Joao, thanks. The url is www.simpleceremonies.com.au. Thanks Michael

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the URL. Currently, this is how your button looks on my end (https://prnt.sc/h0lq95).

Unfortunately, I can’t determine if this styling is coming from customizer or on a custom CSS because your site’s CSS is cached and minified in one file.

Would you mind clearing your caching plugin and deactivating the minifier plugin, and see if that resolves the issue?

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.