Buttons aren't being styled with the "customize" menu

http://www.mbacademyofaviation.com/home

If you notice the button at the very bottom its colored red. In the Button tab accessed from the “customize” menu I have the button styled to be blue. It seems there is something preventing my buttons from being styled according to the options I set from the Button tab under the customize menu.

I’ve tried searching but can’t find a similar problem. I’ll reply to this with a secure note so you can take a look. Thanks.

Hey,

You can apply the blue color overlapping any rule adding following CSS under the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

    background-color: blue !important;
    border-color: blue !important;
}```

Thank you for your reply but its not that I want the blue option, I’m still developing the site and I’m not sure how the buttons will be styled. I just know they aren’t being styled according to what I select in the customize menu.

I provided my login credentials - is there any way you can look into my site and see if there is a conflict causing this problem?

Hi There,

I can see that there’s a setup issue. The red background is coming from Cornerstone. On Admin, X should have the Launch submenu and not Cornerstone. See the difference here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQjipI6XN. It seems that there’s still remnants of previous X theme version. On the latest version, the menus are on X main menu link on Admin. Please try to save a backup of your site. Then try reinstalling X theme and Cornerstone. Let us know how this goes.