Buttons and links not visible on woocommerce account page

Hi there,

I am having an issue where the buttons or links won’t show up on some pages. For, example the most noticeable page is the account page. None of the buttons or links are visible but they are there! If you mouse over they show up. Mouse off and they disappear. Click on one and it will stay when you hit the back button. Anyone else having this problem? How can I fix this?

Using Pro on Wordpress 5.5.

Hi Brent,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Link to the page you are currently having an issue.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sent the secure note. Also I added some global css to change color of the links, which helped, but some still don’t show up.

Hi Brent,

I check the account page and the links are set to white color that’s why it is not visible. Please add this CSS code to your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

a:link {
  color: #74bde9;
}
a:hover {
  color: rgb(200,73,63);
}

And your account will look like this;

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Great! Thanks.

Well Now nothing shows up at all? I didn’t do anything yet. CSS is was there when I checked.

No links, no buttons, nothing shows up now. ??? Very strange. Does it show up for you? Was thinking maybe a cashed issue but I cleared my browser history just in case, still no joy.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 9.06.53 PM

Hi Brent,

I just check the revision of the page and I guess, you accidentally remove the account shortcode. I went ahead and restore it.

I also check the Pro > Theme Options > CSS and you comment out the CSS. I went ahead and remove the CSS comment and it is now working properly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Ah. Didn’t see that. Not sure how that happened. Thank you very much! All is good now.

Hello Brent,

Glad that we are able to help you

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.