Button vanished

Hi, my button at top of homepage is acting up. I don’t even believe I’ve done anything to the site lately. It completely disappeared and now I’ve been playing with all the settings trying to get it back to normal. I can’t get any text to appear.

Hello @JacobNFerguson,

Thanks for writing to us.

It usually happens due to broken HTML. I would suggest you clone your page and then delete the page section one by one and check which section is causing the issue.
I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL (Staging Server)
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Jacob,

I just check your website and I am not quite sure what button you are referring for. Would you mind sharing more details? providing a screenshot is a big help.

Thank you.

The button front and center in the home section at the top, under “A Music Fanbase”.

button vanished

Thank you

Hey Jacob,

Please try updating the X first. Always ensure you’re up to date before reporting an issue. My colleague also suggested you check for version compatibility.

If the problem persists after that, we’ll continue investigating.

Thanks.

Thanks, that did it. I’m not sure why my automatic updates setting is not updating X automatically.

Hi Jacob,

Glad that it resolved now, please let me know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.