Button styling

Hi guys,

I am battling with the styling of my buttons on my site: http://www.trucksurance.com

You’ll see the button is very different from how it is meant to look in the styling options in the customizer. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve even tried to override using custom css.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry, but your referenced site is not using X theme or I could not login to it’s WP Admin page. Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

Sorry about that, wrong url: http://www.trucksurance.co.za

Thanks!

Hi There,

The given site does not seem to be using X or Wordpress.

Please clarify

Thank you

Hi, I gave the updated URL above. http://www.trucksurance.co.za .

Hi There,

I can see that you are set to have a transparent, square and regular type of button and it doesn’t reflect on the frontend. From your setup I can confirm you don’t have a caching plugin or any caching that might result to this issue. The only unusual I found is the location of the theme. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjr6xlLkA. It seems that on wp-content/themes folder you have the pro theme. Inside that folder, you have another pro theme. Try deleting current Pro theme. Using FTP, go to this folder wp-content/themes. Delete pro folder from there. Then install it again.