Button Styling not working

Hello,

I followed the instructions at: X Theme Forums

I added a class to my button and CSS to my customizer and it’s not working.

Please help us out.

The button is in the right sidebar on this page. Button Sample

[button class="catalog-download" type="flat" shape="square" size="regular" block="true" target="_blank" href="http://nhwood.websperations.com/wp-content/uploads/NHW_Catalog.pdf" title="Download our Catalog in PDF (23.95mb)"][icon type="cloud-download"]Download our Catalog in PDF (23.95mb)[/button]

.x-btn.catalog-download {
  color: #ffffff;
  border-color: #08211B;
  background-color: #08211B;
}

.-btn.catalog-download :hover {
  color: #ffffff;
  border-color: #600900;
  background-color: #ef2201;
 }

Hello @websperations,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The code you have shared is working fine on my end. I tested on Chrome dev tools and it seems to be working fine. Please try out following CSS and see how it goes:

.x-btn.catalog-download {
  color: #ffffff !important;
  border-color: #08211B !important;
  background-color: #08211B !important;
}

.-btn.catalog-download :hover {
  color: #ffffff !important;
  border-color: #600900 !important;
  background-color: #ef2201 !important;
 }

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.