Button - sizing issue x pro

Hi Team,

Thanks for the ongoing support.

I have added a button to one of my pages - https://www.azuremedical.com.au/fee-list/

You will see that under the GP Price List table the button labelled “Book an Appointment” is where there is a problem. The script itself is being read fine. It opens correctly and the links are all working - it is the size that cannot be adjusted.

I have tried looking into the CSS, created it as a new section, tried the actual image of the button icon itself to be altered but still no luck! I cannot get it to be formatted to be the same size as the button further below (Request a free Consultation).

I have written the script pretty much the same (other than the relevant URL link being different) to the below “Request a Free Consultation” button, which works perfectly.

This image highlights how small the “Book an Appointment” button is in relation to the below button which is the correct sizing (request a free consultation = correct size):

If you are able to assist with getting this button to the appropriate size that would be greatly appreciated. I cannot work out what I am doing wrong.

Cheers,

Greta

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

#he-webplugin-56521 {

    max-width: 278px;
}

Hope it helps

Hi Joao,

Thank you very much! That did the trick!

Best,

Greta

You’re welcome, Greta.