Button Shortcode

Hi,

I have used the following shortcode to have a button in the content area but it applies the site default colour to that button. How could I have a custom colour?

Shortcode: [button type="transparent" shape="pill" size="large" href="/web-services/" title="Web Services"][icon type="arrow-right"]Find Out Here[/button]

If you could check this URL footer you’ll see in the 1st footer there’s a button. I would like to have it like that footer button.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

You can write some custom CSS to style the specific button. You can do it by adding a class to the button and targeting that button through the class like this:

[button class="white" type="transparent" shape="pill" size="large" href="/web-services/" title="Web Services"][icon type="arrow-right"]Find Out Here[/button]

.white {
    background-color: #fff;
    border-color: #fff;
}

Hope this gives you an idea.

Thanks. But when hovering on that how can fill that like the button below in the footer?

Hi there,

You will have to add the :hover selector for the class you created like this:

.white:hover {
    background-color: #efefef !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.