Button Opening Modal Error

Hi
https://loving-tu.77-68-9-139.plesk.page/princess-x95/
I have a button in the bottom div entitled Quay Newsletter. When I hover over it, the modal opens. How do I stop this but still have the ability for the main toggle (top right) opening the modal on a hover?
Many thanks

Hey Steve,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi secure note added. I’m wondering if this relates to the CSS for the main nav modal. Do we need a way to use ID’s on the buttons do only the top element opens the nav modal?
Thanks

Hey Steve,

The issue has something to do with your JS. Your code below will trigger all x-anchor that’s why when you hover over the signup button, it displays the modal content.

jQuery('.x-anchor').on('mouseover',function()
{
    jQuery('#abcd-anchor-toggle')[0].click();
});

You should target the menu button only in the header. To do that, please update your code to the code below.

jQuery('#abcd-anchor-toggle').on('mouseover',function()
{
    jQuery('#abcd-anchor-toggle')[0].click();
});

Please note that providing custom JS code is outside the scope of our theme support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom JS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

That has fixed it - many thanks

Hi Steve,

Glad that it is fixed now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.