Button location

Hello guys!
hope you are well.
I need to ask your help because I cannot find a way to move the buttom I the location I want it. I have it in 2 locations

  1. here the first link
    and the screen shot. I would like it to be in the middle of the column under the text. But I couldn’t find the option

the page is this www.boundlessroads.com at the bottom of the page
Also the text I would like to be in the middle of the column, in line with the picture on the left, but I cannot do it.

  1. here is the second sceenshot

    and this is the link
    https://www.boundlessroads.com/work/
    the contact me button should be in the middle
    Could you please help ?

thanks a lot
best regards
isabella

Hi Isabella,

Thank you for writing, 1 & 2) Center text-align your columns and remove the left and right margin you applied on the button. That should center your button on the column. Don’t worry about the text it has a text-align: justify; on it, so it won’t be affected.

Just like what you did on the “About Boundless Roads” section, the only difference is, you applied the text-align center on the ROW.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Awesome! it helped indeed! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.