Button link to a duplicated page is directing to the original page on mobile

Good evening X Team! When I set up http://www.mitchellfarming.com I cloned the about page in order to create the for sale page. On the desktop and laptop, the for sale nav link and the home page button titled see livestock sale both work. Unfortunately, when I try to click them on several different phones they take me to the about page. I have tried clearing the cache, updating the links, renaming the page, but nothing seems to work. Please help, as I need to get this fixed for the client asap! Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello There,

Thank you for the information. I have checked the page and I found out that the issue was caused by your href. Instead of having /livestock-for-sale/, please use the full url which is http://www.mitchellfarming.com/livestock-for-sale/.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

@RueNel, Thank your response. That is how I originally had it set up and it was not working (http://www.mitchellfarming.com/livestock-for-sale/). I googled it and found on the old forum that you could also use the format here (/livestock-for-sale/). I just switched it back and it is still not working. When I click the button it is actually taking me to the correct URL, but displaying the wrong page. This is only happening mobile. The image below is a screenshot of my phone where you can see the correct URL, but it is displaying the about page.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! After a closer investigation, it turns out that on that page you have two sections. One section is only visible on desktops screens and the other one which is displaying in mobile screens is the second section. Please edit your page back in Cornerstone and make sure that the all the sections are visible in all screen sizes or even delete the section that you do not need. You can check this in the section settings visibility option.

Please let us know how it goes.