Button items have a strange position

Hello,

I have the site: anders-magic.dk, where I do magic for people.
I have ran into a problem, the icon-images are not placed in the center of the buttoms anymore. Take a look at the topbar. The facebook, youtube and RSS buttons have all the icons placed wrong. I have tried to remove all my custom CSS code, but it has not worked. ANybody knows what could be the problem?

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Anders
anders-magic.dk

Hi,

I’m not pro, but you may have a problem with line-heights of i tags and the parent elements.

.x-social-global a {
line-height: 32px;
}
and for the icons there is following line in renew.css:

data-x-icon::before, class*=ā€œx-icon-ā€::before {
line-height: 1;
}

I disabled this latter line-height value and icons moved to centre. They also moved centre if the same line-height value was changed to 32px.

Hope this helps you on track by this. :slight_smile:

-Antti
rakmanopen.com

Thanks for a quick response Prtho:-) But it still does not seem to work for me though:( Do you place both peaces of code in custom css and chance the last to 32px?

Bumb. I really need help for this. Can someone from Themeco help?

This is the peer to peer forum. If you are looking for support please post in the support forum as explained above.

Hi,

To eliminate your issue, I think those values above just need to match.

Edit.

Try to add a following line to your style.css or custom CSS:

data-x-icon::before, class*=ā€œx-icon-ā€::before {
line-height: 32px;
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.