Hi, the button element in my X theme seems to have a huge border/margin around it - I have tried adding css in the element margin: 0px; but that didn’t work - any ideas?
Also, page titles in the theme are showing up HUGE -
Hi, the button element in my X theme seems to have a huge border/margin around it - I have tried adding css in the element margin: 0px; but that didn’t work - any ideas?
Also, page titles in the theme are showing up HUGE -
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, would you mind providing us a direct link to your page where we can see the button and huge titles?
Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!
Thanks!
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials but I am not entirely certain of your button issue. I see your button is set as transparent, with rounded corners (Theme Options > Buttons), if you need to reduce the thickness of the border, you can add this on the button’s STYLE field.
border-width: 0.5px;
This one is strange, would you mind updating your XTheme to the latest version (5.2.2), to make sure that this is not an incompatibility issue.
Cheers!
I have done the update and the sizing on the page titles is still weird!
Also - as far as the button goes - I am referring to the padding AROUND the button - it’s so much and I don’t know how to size it down.
Hi There,
Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Typography or Theme Options > Typography and adjust the Content Font Size value. Currently it is set to 16 (rem), basically that is like telling the browser to multiply the root font-size by 16 times.
Button element has the Button Size option, or if you really need to adjust just the padding you can add padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; to the button’s STYLE field.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Hi, I don’t think I’m getting my problem across - the button itself has a huge border around it - I can’t get it any closer to the text that it is right now regardless of how I code or style it - 
Hi There,
Are you referring to the thickness of the button’s border? or the space between the button and text?
If it is the border thickness, then you can use the inline style I’ve provided you above.
border-width: 0.5px;
You can append that to the inline style padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; that I provided you previously.
If it is the space between the button and text, please clarify because this is how that section looks on my end now (https://prnt.sc/gzp2ns).
Thanks,