Button Darker Layer on Bottom and Right Side

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the darker border overlay on some buttons I created.

See attached image.

Can somone please tell me the custom css to rid these buttons of the shadow.

Here is an example of the code I have so far for each button:

#loginbtn{
background: #0297d9;
border-radius: 30px;
color: #fff;
display: inline-block;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: 700;
padding: 8px 20px;
border-color:#fff;
margin-top:-18%;

}
#loginbtn:hover{
background: #fff;
border-radius: 30px;
color: #0297d9;
display: inline-block;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: 700;
padding: 8px 20px;
border-color:#0297d9;
margin-top:-18%;

Solved this problem with the following code change:

#loginbtn{
background: #0297d9;
border-radius: 30px;
color: #fff;
display: inline-block;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: 700;
padding: 8px 20px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
margin-top:-18%;

}
#loginbtn:hover{
background: #fff;
border-radius: 30px;
color: #0297d9;
display: inline-block;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: 700;
padding: 8px 20px;
border: 2px solid #0297d9;
margin-top:-18%;

Hey,

We are glad that your problem was solved!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.