Button colours won't change

Hi there,

I recently installed Pro on a new Wordpress installation. Everything is working fine except that the buttons will always stay the same color and style (The standard red 3d style). Changing the style in the customizer or in the theme options (Through Pro > Launch) doesn’t change anything.

If I inspect the button using the developer tools, I can see the right css rules, but they are overwritten by something else.

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Please try Pro > Launch > Options

If that does not work , would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

As already mentioned this doesn’t work. I added my login credentials and the URL as a secure note.

Thank you!

Hey There,

The button section of theme options is being override by Content Builder.
Browse to Pro >> Launch >> Theme Options >> Content Builder >> Buttons, I tried some options here and it works. Direct style changes of buttons from page edit via cornerstone is also working fine.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.