Button box

Hello there

How to centre a button box?

And how to put a link on the Attention Getter box? Is there a code?

please help me

Hi There,

You can click text align center on the column where the button is placed.

On the Creative CTA you have a box for HREF add your link there.

If that does not help, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look,

Thank you!

Button Box - centering

I cant see a command for aligning it – all i see are Enable Icon, ID , Class …Style Info Marketing cirle…block

pls see my SECURE note above pls

I have now centred the BUTTON BOX

Thank you

Hi There,

Glad that you figured out how to center the button.

That yellow section of yours is not a CTA but a normal column with a Custom Headline element.

Try the actual CREATIVE CTA element instead or the CALLOUT element, it has an HREF field where you can put your link.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I will do that soon

thank you

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: