Button anchor and ID

I set anchor tags in my buttons as per the directions and none of them are responding.

Hello Milton,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide screenshots and further clarifications to your issue. We would also love if you can provide WP access to the site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Here are the screenshots: will send other info in securenote

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 8.09.29 AM Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 8.08.10 AM Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 8.07.52 AM Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 8.07.19 AM Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 8.07.09 AM

Hey There,

The given WP access does not work for us. The password seems incorrect. Please double-check it. In the meantime, please make sure that the ID must be added to the Section element so that there are NO duplicates. The element ID must be unique.

Best Regards.

There are no duplicates. Each name is unique.
I’ve updated the password in secure note.

Please confirm.

Hi Milton,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are still not working. Can you please check and send it once again ?

Thanks

Hi,

I have reset the password and put the correct credentials within secure note and verified the same.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Milton

Hi Milton,

I have checked your website and didn’t find the ID set to any section or row as described in the screenshot given in your reply.

I suggest you check the row and the assigned IDs and set the ID accordingly.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

It is tagged on the “services” page under SaaS

Hey Milton,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue.

Thank you.

the issue remains.

I figured it out.

thank you

Hey Milton,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.