Button: alignment problem

Hi Team,

As usual, thank you for the assistance.

I am having a button alignment issue. The button itself is raw content and part of a global block. The script is being read and all linking correctly.

However, as you can see from the below image, there is an issue with its positioning. I am trying to get it centred beneath the “Book an Appointment” section but cannot get it to move. (It needs to be just like with the “Call Azure Medical” phone number to the left of it).

If you are able to assist with getting this button centred that would be greatly appreciated. I cannot work out what I am doing wrong.

Cheers,

Greta

Hi Greta,

I tried checking the pages of your site but I can’t seem to find the page where the two columns on the screenshot is found.

Would you mind mentioning the page so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

Apologies, this has actually happened on a few of our pages as this is a global block.

This is one of the pages that the alignment problem has occurred on:

https://www.azuremedical.com.au/gp/your-health-perth-gp/mens-health/

Thanks!

Greta

Hi Greta,

Thanks for clarifying.

Adding this code in the custom CSS should center the button:

#he-webplugin-56521 {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

That fixed it! Thanks very much! =)

You’re welcome, Greta.