Business Integrity Theme

Hello, I’ve read all the other posts about this but none of the changes have fixed my issue. I’m stuck with CS logo at the end of the theme/site install process. This seems to be a reoccuring issue.

I’ve done the following:

• Reinstalled using CS recommended plugin
  • Changed/increased the maximum execution time
  • increased the file upload limits
  • installed another theme and then re-installed/reactivated x pro/cornerstone
  • Changed my php to the minimum to run wordpress and every version forward.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Hello @tsmith32,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve sent the secure note.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found the issue you described here. There might be a few different reasons for this issue. I would suggest following the troubleshooting steps for your demo import.

1. Increase PHP Memory Limit
  2. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  3. Please check if the mod_security is enabled in your site, which causes the issue in importing and does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to import the Design Cloud assets.
    If that is the case, you need to contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
  4. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue, I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

If the above does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I would suggest you recheck the points mentioned even if you have already checked it.

Thanks

Godaddy has done everything suggested here. Feel free to log into the site and do what you need to do. Its super early on so I dont care if you break it. I’ll just reinstall if its unrepairable. I spent a lot of money to have unlimited licenses and the additional bundles, hopefully you can get it to work!

Hi Travis,

I have checked your website and found it shows a This site can’t be reached error. Can you please check and let us know once it is accessible? I would also suggest you deactivate all the plugins and try once to install the demo you want.

Thanks

Its up and i just tried to apply the demo and it still is stuck in the same spot. This is the response from my hosting provider godaddy:
***" I understood, I have read all your replies and there is no issue with mod security enabled.

I have added the exact values that they asked us to add in your website -

memory_limit = 512M

upload_max_filesize = 512M

post_max_size = 512M

max_execution_time = 300

max_input_time = 300

innodb_log_file_size = 128M

allow_url_fopen = On"

The site is barely operational at this point. I’m going to do a fresh install of WP.

Hey @tsmith32,

Great and let us know when done so that we can check on it again.

Thank you.

@marc_a Marc, There is a fresh install and all url and login info is the same.

@marc_a just pinging you on this issue.

Hello Travis,

There seems to be an issue with your server blocking JS scripts because even if I use a Migration plugin to import the Integrity Business site demo to your site, it will still fail.

• See the image in the secure note below.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them if they are blocking any JS files or any connection outside of your site.

Best Regards.

Hey @ruenel & @marc_a
I spoke with my hosting and they said no JS were being blocked. they also rechecked all the settings/rates you suggested earlier to ensure they had been applied. I just tried to run the install again and got these errors.

I’ve given up trying to use what I paid for. I’m going to start from scratch. Thanks for your help! I’ll be back if I try to use it again for another site and it still not working.

Hi Travis,

I have tried the same in my local and it worked perfectly fine. It is definitely some problem specific to your installation or hosting. If you get time, please install the WordPress is some other hosting and check once by installing the demo.
If you need any further help on this, please let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.