The burger menu has stopped working on iphones. It works well on desktops and ipads but not on iphones.
Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
The burger menu has stopped working on iphones. It works well on desktops and ipads but not on iphones.
Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Hello @manomano11,
Thanks for asking. 
I checked the websites you have assigned to X Theme licence in Chrome dev tools responsive simulator. On my end it seems to be working fine. I am sharing the screencast in secure note, please take a look. On both the websites I see that you are using Cache plugins. Can you please try clearing cache and then see how it goes?
Thanks.
Thank you for looking. It does work on simulation but not for the real thing, the iphone.
Even with all caches cleared.
Can you try it for real with an iphone?
This is the website www.walkyourtalkretreats.co.uk
Hi,
I tried to test it in real iphone and ipad and it seems to be working fine on my end.
Can you try it on another device.
Thanks
Tried on both iphone 6 and iphone 7. The burger is there but it just greys out when touched, no menu shows up. What to do?
Hi There,
Thanks for the confirmation!
I tested it in iPhone 6 with latest OS and the menu and submenu seems working fine.

Please check the screenshot! Please try to check with another phone.
Thanks
Yes they are now all working fine, I have no idea what happened.
Thank you for your time.
Hi there
It was probably the cache on your phone that needed to be cleared. In case it happens again, please try to clear your phones cache or load your site in private mode.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.