Hey there!
I did nothing, and suddenly the burger menu toggle has very thick lines and is very large.
Can you take a look?
Thanks!
Hey there!
I did nothing, and suddenly the burger menu toggle has very thick lines and is very large.
Can you take a look?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.
Make sure you have updated the theme to latest version.
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, but from what I see it is how you configure that Navigation Modal element.
Maybe you’re confusing your Global header from your Home Page with Banner header?
If so, please edit your Home Page with Banner and configure the Navigation Modal this way.
That is the configuration of the Navigation modal on your Global header. Keep an eye on the unit (em and px) it can have a drastic difference.
Hope that helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.