Bulk editing not working when saving

Hi There,

I’ve been having some trouble bulk editing my products, or any bulk editing I try to do for that matter. Every time I multi select a few products or posts, I edit them and when I try to save. The page stays white and I won’t save. It has been for quite some time now, I waited for a update to would fix it but nothing so far.

Also whenever I try to add an image to a post by choosing Add Media nothing happens.

Please help!

Kind regards, Caitlin

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please check if there is any plugins conflict in your site which causing the issue.
Disable all third party plugin and and check editing the pages.

After doing all this and the issue still persists, please clarify the issue and provide us the site URL and credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.