Hi,
Where are the builder templates are saved? Which folder?
Thanks
Hi,
Where are the builder templates are saved? Which folder?
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, you mean the header and footer templates. They are written in .json file, you can find it on this directory /pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/sample/templates/
Cheers!
Hi,
I’m referring to my templates that I save via Cornerstone and the headers and footers? Where’re they?
Thanks
Hi There,
Cornerstone’s Layout > Templates are saved in Database as serialize data under wp_postmeta table.
There is no saved on Header and Footer builder as the Template Manager for it is not released yet. It will be out very soon. The pre-made templates that you see on the Header/Footer builder are saved on the path I’ve provided above.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Ok. Thank you
You’re welcome,
Happy Holidays 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.