Builder in Pro 4.0.11 not loading

Hi there

I have followed the plug in conflict to try and resolve the builder not loading.

I am left now with the pro -under construction plugin and woocommerce as the only plugins and the builder still does not load.

Using a pro-child theme, updated to latest version and woocommerce plugin is up to date

Any ideas as I am now left a bit confused

Hey There,

I’ve just tried to login and edit the home page with Pro and it worked flawless. Make sure to clear your browser cache or try an incognito window when opening the builder to rule out any local caching issues. Let us know if that resolved the issue.

hi, seems to be working, however every now and again it freezes and I get the spinning wheel of death!

I am hosted on a shared siteground server and they set the php memory size at 756mb…this seems too high, could that be the root of the problem?

Hi Campbell,

No. While that is higher than is required to run our software, having additional memory capacity will not cause a problem. However, you may wish to speak with your host again to see if there are other resource restrictions that might be affecting loading.

Ok, I’ll just try and cope. I’m sure it’ll be something stupid that I’ve done

Great! If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.