Bugs on latest update Pro Theme

Hi Edward,

Thanks for gettings back to us!

I just check your header and you have created so many items. To help you better with your issue, would you mind sharing with us the name of the header that you are currently having an issue with?

Thank you.

It’s the header called “New Post Header”

HIi Edward,

It seems that this a cache issue of Cloudflare because the changes we made are not reflecting. I suggest that you set your Cloudflare settings into development mode.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

I had already set to Development mode but still not working, I believe this is not just a cache issue.

Hi Edward,

Try purging all cache directly from the Cloudflare dashboard.

If that does not work, please do testing for a plugin conflict. It’s possible that there is a plugin conflict involve in this.

Did this happen after removing the pre_get_posts hook on your child theme?

Thanks,

I had purged all the cached many times, over and over but nothings happen, it’s clearly not a cache issue. and i had already tried all your suggestion about disabling plugin if there some conflict etc… and not working at all. It happen since i had updated this new version of Pro theme.

Hi Edward,

Ok just making sure you purge the cache and not simply deactivating it.

I see that you have a lot of headers, can you audit all those headers and delete the ones that are not in use?

Thanks,

Yes the cache has been purged and we are using ALL of those headers. Again I don’t know how many times I have to explain it that everything was working fine until the most recent update I did. In addition, if you look at the above image you will see that the header in question is not one of the ones that is related to all of the other headers. It is simply one of the headers that is used site wide. Please see image again and advise

Hey Edward,

Your posts and some pages don’t have a header because nothing was assigned to them. I checked all your headers and none of them was assigned for the “Entire Site”. To demonstrate that Header Assignment works, I duplicated one of your headers and assigned them to the Single Post Type.

I see your “New Post Header” however, it’s assigned to the About page and not single posts.

Please review your header assignments and their priority. Remember, lower number means higher priority.

If you still have issues, please keep the parent theme activated. Child theme conflict was repeatedly posted here yet it looks like you just tested it lately.

Please note that we do not provide support for the child theme. Fixing custom codes affected by the update is the responsibility of the website owner.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the info about the header, and yes it’s working on the header you have created and duplicated from other header, but the issue i have encountered is not resolve yet, some header still no applied on the frontend, as you can see on the screenshot, the header on the builder editor is working fine but if you visit the frontend then the default header is still show up.

Hi Edward,

I understand this is very frustrating. Can you do the solution that was provided here.

If that still not work, please clone your site on a staging server, so we can test to unassigned all the headers.

Thanks,

We have tried your suggestion but from what we have tried to implement it has not worked. As far as staging we don’t need to stage the site and have provided the login above a couple a different times so have at it.

Also, is there anyway that you can provide us with files for previous versions so that we can downgrade?

Hi Edward,

You can download the available previous version of Pro by just going to your themeco account.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Is this the oldest version available? We need to revert back to a much older version than this because we are still experiencing the same problems with 4.2.3 as we have with 4.3.3. If this is not possible then please log in and advise based on the issue we are showing

Hello Edward,

The latest version is 4.3.3 and the previous stable version is up to 4.2.3 only. Later versions will create problems because it is no longer compatible with the latest WordPress 5.7. We highly recommend doing the following:
1.) Deactivate your Cloudflare and WP Rocket plugins.
2.) Update to Pro 4.3.3
3.) Login to your https://www.cloudflare.com/ account and purge the site cache.
4.) Turn ON development mode in Cloudflare. You need to do this because Cloudflare is loading the old version of the site and it is not synced with the WP Rocket cache.
5.) Test your site again using private browsing mode (Incognito mode in Chrome)

Kindly let us know how it goes.

None of this worked

Hey Edward,

You might have some redirect rules in your htaccess that is why if you create a header containing and/or starting with the word “Mind”. You can’t assign it. The issue is if the header contains certain words.

I renamed your Mind Brain Header and it worked (see secure note). Please either rename your headers that couldn’t be assigned or reset your htaccess file.

Please note that the Pro builders use permalinks so any URL redirection setup could affect the builders’ functionality.

If you’re using the default WordPress htaccess, please let us know and we’ll post this case in our isssue tracker so this will be queued for further investigation by our development team.

Also, please don’t mix up issues in one thread. As you can see here, the thread got longer and the longer threads get, the more confusing they become so to avoid back and forth and confusion, please open one issue per thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.