I have a problem with menu at https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/ar/
If I scroll on menu, then it runs away from screen. Also has some padding issues. on the right.
Thanks.
I have a problem with menu at https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/ar/
If I scroll on menu, then it runs away from screen. Also has some padding issues. on the right.
Thanks.
Hi there,
Please kindly add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:
.ps-scrollbar-y-rail {
right: auto !important;
}
.rtl ul:not(.x-nav):not(.x-comments-list):not(.products), .rtl ol:not(.x-nav):not(.x-comments-list):not(.products) {
margin-right: 0 !important;
}
We added this to our issue tracker for further investigation. Thank you.
Thanks, works fine. Just one last thing, is it possible to remove the padding on each last menu item?

Hello There,
To remove the margin, please use this code:
.x-modal-content-inner .x-modal-content .x-menu.x-menu-modal {
margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Perfect, thanks guys 
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.