Bug? Slider as menu. Works fine in all screen sizes except > 1200PX, starts dancing

Hi there!

I am trying to implement a slider to reveal underlying content on a page.

Works as a charm. Except… in the 1200px and up screen.

For some reason, in that screen slides align on the right and start bouncing to the left???

Hello Tristan,

Thanks for writing in!

To get your issue resolve, set your “Scroll By” option to "Content"

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel,

Unfortunately, the problem persists, although it stops after a few seconds.

Also, how can i make the slides align to the left side of the screen in the >1200px screen?

Hi Tristan,

There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please confirm if the current one is your staging server

Thanks

Hi,

So deactivated all plugins and caching. It still persists.

Hi Tristan,

It seems that it could be a glitch with the sizing, and it tries to respond to the size but gets reset which means, it tries to animate to the entire dimension edges. I have set the Slider Container > Options > Contain to the Ignore, which resolves the issue.

Thanks

Thanks! That fixed it.

You’re welcome, Tristan. It is good to know that we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.