Bug, Pro WYSIWYG interface

This seemed the happen when I added some widget elements (which contain HTML) to a page, but I don’t know if that is the cause. Regardless, I can see the structure when looking at the nested view but the same layout in the Pro interface shows nothing, or a black container.

Everything looks fine on the page when it’s viewed.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The editor will not render html inside a text widget which you may have added in a widget area if the html code is invalid. I have tested over and over in my local testing server and it just works fine.

In your case, I am not sure what did code did you insert. Could you please post the code in your next reply so that we can test it in our local testing server too?

Thank you in advance.

Found it, there was a small syntax error in the code.Thanks!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.