Bug in Pro with Scroll Bottom Anchor and Custom Footer

Hey Guys,

Well this is now the second site that I have an image/slider over the masthead and have the Anchor button turned on. Works fine until I created and activated a global footer than BAM! It stops working! If I turn off the custom footer the anchor point works fine.

You can see it here - http://8fc.ce6.myftpupload.com/

Help!

Skeeter

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug in the latest release. I will be reporting this to our developers. Meanwhile, to resolve this issue, please add this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL Javascript. I went ahead and already added this code to make sure that it work.

jQuery(function($) {

  //
  // Slider above.
  //

  $('.x-slider-container.above .x-slider-scroll-bottom').on('touchstart click', function(e) {

    e.preventDefault();

    $('html, body').animate({
      scrollTop: $('.x-slider-container.above').outerHeight()
    }, 850, 'easeInOutExpo');

  });


  //
  // Slider below.
  //

  $('.x-slider-container.below .x-slider-scroll-bottom').on('touchstart click', function(e) {

    e.preventDefault();

    var mastheadHeight       = $('.masthead').outerHeight();
    var navbarFixedTopHeight = $('.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar').outerHeight();
    var sliderAboveHeight    = $('.x-slider-container.above').outerHeight();
    var sliderBelowHeight    = $('.x-slider-container.below').outerHeight();
    var heightSum            = mastheadHeight + sliderAboveHeight + sliderBelowHeight - navbarFixedTopHeight;

    $('html, body').animate({
      scrollTop: heightSum
    }, 850, 'easeInOutExpo');

  });

});

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello @RueNel

Thank for for not only confirming my findings but also providing and adding a fix to this specific site. I have another Pro site behaving the same behaving the same way so this will solve this problem too.

You and the Themeco team just continue to impress for both your support and always going above and beyond. It is genuinely appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Skeeter

Hey There,

You’re most welcome as always! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Best Regards.