Bug in Post navigation Archive Layout Builder?

As you can see in the image below I am in archive and the standard/default post navigation that I imported from one of your templates has the correct navigation for the blog page. Page 1, 2, 3 etc. But if I add a new post navigation myself, or when I create a new layout from scratch for the archive I only see the standard post navigation and not the blog for pages navigation.

Hello @djinnie,

Thanks for writing in!

One thing to take note when using the Post Pagination and Post Navigation. The Pagination is used when created a custom ARCHIVE layout. The Post Navigation is only available and can be used when creating a custom SINGLE layout.

It may have appear on the template that you imported but it will not display.

Hope this helps.

Oops. My bad. Apparently, I didn’t pay attention to how it is called. I thought they were both the same but I see now that the archive template has Post Pagination and the one I used was Post Navigation.

Thank you for your explanation.

Hello @djinnie,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.