I performed the latest update to V 1.2.3. Now the site looks ok in the live version, but the Cornerstone page builder looks all wrong. Please help. I have a deadline on this project and I can’t make any progress.
See screen recording below:
I performed the latest update to V 1.2.3. Now the site looks ok in the live version, but the Cornerstone page builder looks all wrong. Please help. I have a deadline on this project and I can’t make any progress.
See screen recording below:
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and checked your site. I found out that this isn’t because of a bug in Cornerstone. It appears that your server has a built in Endurance cache. Please ask further assistance from your hosting provider and ask them to disable this feature. After that, please test Cornerstone again.
Please let us know how it goes.