BUG - Envira Gallery & Soliloquy Sliders - Switches Gallery & Slider on Old Page to New Gallery upon loading Cornerstone (PRO)

Hello X,

Steps to replicate:

  1. Create an Envira Gallery
  2. Create & add the Envira Gallery to the page in Pro
  3. Save the Page
  4. Create a new Envira Gallery
  5. Open the Existing Page and select the Envira Gallery Element
  6. The New Gallery that was added automatically selects

Now, this becomes a problem when you are making updates to existing pages. If you forgot to switch select the Envira Gallery element and switch it to the original gallery then upon saving the page the Gallery is updated to the most recent Envira Gallery created. This occurs when a new Envira Gallery has been created after the most recent page save date.

If you’re continuously improving your pages and adding new Envira Galleries through the lifetime of your site - this becomes extremely annoying.

For me personally, I utilize a new Envira Gallery on each new blog post.
If I go back to edit any existing page that as an Envira Gallery (currently at 25 pages w/ 25 separate galleries) then I have to remember to select the correct Gallery each time. Very frustrating.

Please Note - This doesn’t happen all the time. I’ve been trying to track down exactly how & when it occurs, however, it occurs frequent enough for it to be a concern.

Update - This is occurring with Soliloquy Sliders as well.

Hey there,

I have replicated the issue in my test site. I’ll forward this to our development team. For now, please choose the shortcode version. There’s currently no workaround or immediate fix for this. Please stay tuned for updates.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.